Dr: Salama Abdalhady
· Many articles were written by true Christian believers who falsified the claims of many Christian preachers. In this article; it is introduced comments of some Christian writers and historians regarding Christian preachers who influenced the Jesus Christianity as Paul or Saul, Constantine, Martin Luther, Charles Spurgeon, the Wesley Brothers, Jonathan Edwards and AW Tozer. Paul Washer, Benny Hinn, Fred Phelps, Steve Winter, Creflo Dollar, Bill Johnson, TD Jakes, Harry A. Ironside, etc. Some of those preachers came along in with claims of messages so controversial that rattled the very foundations of the Jesus Christianity. However, after recently listening to Paul Washer, the following questions have to be asked: Why all did those succeed in Christianity? Why those preachers had influenced effectively the foundations of Jesus Christianity in such a way that they change dramatically the true Jesus Christianity into a belief that suffered many reformations and counter reformations, revivals and counter revivals, paganism, trinity, etc.? Why we cannot find in Islam any one who changed a letter into Quran or Islam? Why Islam is still surviving without any need for revivals, reformations or false prophets?
· Firstly: I will show the comments of true Christian believers regarding the insertion of preaching, reformations, Paganization and trinity in the original Jesus-Christianity:
· Davis D. Danizier discussed the role of Paul or Saul as follows:o http://www.wordwiz72.com/paul.html
· Paul (originally as Saul of Tarsus) was an admitted persecutor of Christians who might have found a more effective way to undermine the followers of Jesus. Perhaps he infiltrated their ranks and taught a doctrine that opposed teachings attributed to Jesus on several fronts, replacing Jesus’ alleged teaching of universal, compassionate, selfless action with a selfish teaching of desire to gain a “free gift” of salvation based only on faith and completely devoid of any behavioral requirement or obedience to law, and distracting us from the selfless teachings attributed to Jesus. (It must be noted that Jesus never wrote anything, and his reported teachings are based on accounts whose authorship cannot be verified with certainty, but we can still cite the body of teachings attributed to Jesus as the Jesus doctrine since that is what has been handed down to us as being his teachings.)· Despite the widespread, uncritical adulation of Paul by those who listen to others instead of thinking for themselves, independent-minded analysts of Jesus’ teachings have often found great cause to find fault with Paul. Â One of the most famous criticisms comes from Thomas Jefferson, who wrote in a letter to James Smith, that “Paul was … the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus.” (Works, 1829 edition, vol. 4, p. 327.) George Bernard Shaw, the English playwright, is widely quoted as having said that: “…it would have been a better world if Paul had never been born.”
· Paul of Tarsus: Inventor of Christian dogma. So; judging by number of letters by Paul of Tarsus that made into the New Testament, it becomes amply clear that he is the Founder of the Trinitarian Christianity as opposed to the Unitarian Christianity that still made the majority of Christians until the fourth century.
· Abram Herbert Lewis wrote about the role of Constantine in his book: -Paganism Surviving in Christianity:
· Constantine's reign as Roman emperor (A.D. 306-337) dramatically changed
the direction of Christianity. This grew out of his strategy for unifying his empire by creating a "catholic" meaning universal —church that would blend elements from many religions into one. The "Christianity" Constantine endorsed was different from that practiced by Christ and the apostles. Constantine himself said, "Let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd." -(Eusebius, Life of Constantine 3, 18-19, Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, 1979, second series, Vol. 1, pp. 524-525).
· For example, at the Council of Nicea (A.D. 325), church authorities essentially replaced the biblical Passover with Easter, a popular holiday rooted in ancient springtime fertility celebrations. · "Constantine corrupted and perverted Christianity more than he aided it. He was an ambitious and superstitious Emperor who murdered his own kindred (his wife and son) while promoting Christianity. He paganized Christianity while using it as a political tool to solidify his Empire."
"The opening of the Fourth Century marks a new era in the process by which paganism poisoned Christianity. Constantine turned Christianity into a piece of political machinery.
· "From the time of Constantine onward, the worship of the Roman Catholic Church, in its forms and ceremonies, has been more clearly identified with the paganism of Ancient Rome, than with the religion of the New Testament. The customs of pagan religion were only baptized with Christian names."
· Soon after the so-called conversion of Constantine...the Church entered on its Apostasy from the primitive simplicity and purity which marked its earlier history. Pagans in vast multitudes pressed into the Christian Fold,
bringing with them old practices and customs, and filling the places
of Christian worship with the pageantry and ornaments which characterized the worship of the gods in heathen temples. These unconverted millions became only nominally Christian, impressing the doctrines, rites, and forms of pagan religion upon the Christian Church."
· British historian Paul Johnson summarizes how Constantine's approach of merging religious practices produced a corrupted Christianity that meshed paganism with biblical elements. When we consider the vast differences between the mainstream Christianity of today and the original Christianity of Jesus Christ and the apostles, we can trace much of that change to Constantine and the religious system he put into power.
· Reincarnation Research Center wrote:
· History of the Trinity
· Trinity Definition: Within the nature of the One True God, there simultaneously exists three eternal Persons, namely, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All three Persons are co-equals in all the attributes of the Divine Nature.
· This definition defines God, not as a family, but as a committee. But how did this doctrine come to exist in modern Christianity? In the preface to Edward Gibbon's History of Christianity, it reads:
· If Paganism was conquered by Christianity, it is equally true that Christianity was corrupted by Paganism. The pure Deism of the first Christians … was changed, by the Church of Rome, into the incomprehensible dogma of the Trinity. Many of the pagan tenets, invented by the Egyptians and idealized by Plato, were retained as being worthy of belief.
· Most theologians know that the Trinity doctrine is not scriptural.
· Because the Trinity is such an important part of later Christian doctrine, it is striking that the term does not appear in the New Testament. Likewise, the developed concept of three coequal partners in the Godhead found in later creedal formulations cannot be clearly detected within the confines of the canon.
· But nowhere do we find any Trinitarian doctrine of three distinct subjects of divine life and activity in the same Godhead.
· All Pagan religions from the time of Babylon have adopted in one form or another a Trinity doctrine or a triad or trinity of gods. In Babylon it was Nimrod, Semiramas, and Tammuz. In Egypt it was Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Within Israel paganism it was Kether, Hokhmah, and Binah. In Plato's philosophy it was the Unknown Father, Nous/Logos, and the world soul. In the book, A Statement of Reasons, Andrews Norton says of the Trinity:
· We can trace the history of this doctrine, and discover its source, not in the Christian revelation, but in the Platonic philosophy … The Trinity is not a doctrine of Christ and his Apostles, but a fiction of the school of the later Platonists.
· Historians also know that the Trinity doctrine is not authorized in the New Testament.
· There is no evidence the Apostles of Jesus ever heard of a Trinity.
· The Bible does not teach the doctrine of the Trinity. Neither the word Trinity itself, nor such language as one in three, three in one, one essence or substance or three persons, is biblical language. The language of the doctrine is the language of the ancient Church, taken not from the Bible but from classical Greek philosophy.
· Gordon J. Laing wrote: Survivals of Roman Religiono in his book “Survivals of Roman Religion”, pp. 8-9, 83, 120-121
· Fifteen centuries after the birth of Christ, little had changed in Western Europe but the names of the gods worshiped. The Western Europeans of the fifteenth century still lived in an enchanted world—a world of magic and miracles. Instead of the twelve gods of ancient Rome, there were the cults of the twelve apostles, whose relics could cure diseases, control the weather, and inflict harm on those who opposed them.
· Instead of the departmental deities of ancient Rome, there were the departmental Saints of papal Rome. Instead of the cult of Diana, Queen of Heaven, there was the cult of Mary, Queen of Heaven. The holidays (in pre-Reformation Germany, there were 161 days of holy fasting and abstinence each year), processions, sacrifices, and rituals continued; the apparitions, pilgrimages, relics, and shrines remained; the gladiatorial contests were replaced by autos da fe at which the religious would chant the Psalms and pray the liturgy. Laing wrote, "though there is a notable difference in the character of the supernatural beings that in the fourth century succeeded to the multitudinous functions of the old departmental spirits, there is little or no change in the attitude of mind …."
· The founders of the Catholic Church-State "were keenly interested in winning the pagans to the faith, and they succeeded. But undoubtedly one element in their success was the inclusion in their system of the doctrine of the veneration of Saints. They seem to have felt that in order to make any headway at all, it was necessary for them to match the swarms of spirits available for the pagans with a multitude of wonder-working Saints and Martyrs. How far they were prepared to go is indicated by their favorable attitude toward the pagan veneration of Virgil that amounted almost to deification …. The Saints succeeded to the worship of the dead just as they had succeeded to the cult of the departmental deities and to the little gods of the Roman household …. Reports of miracles wrought by human beings were common among the ancient Romans and were accepted by the great mass of people without question …. The [Roman] Christians adapted themselves to the pagan attitude. They matched the miracle-workers of the pagans with the wonder-working Saints; and with their success the number of miracles increased. The sanctity of relics, well established as it has been among the pagans, acquired far greater vogue in [medieval] Christian times and was given a degree of emphasis that it had never had before …. Like the deified heroes and emperors of pagan times, the Saints were honored with altars, sacred edifices, incense, lights, hymns, ex-voto offerings, festivals with illuminations and high hilarity, prayers, and invocations. They became intermediate divinities …."
· Historians wrote regarding Protestant Reformation:o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation
· In the sixteenth century the Roman church undertook to reform itself. This reform movement, extending into the following century, raised the moral and educational standards of the clergy; inspired the church with a renewed zeal and morale, which enabled it to win back areas endangered by Protestantism; and contributed significantly to producing the Catholic church as we know it today. The chief agencies in carrying out this work were the papacy, which was much different from the papacy of the Renaissance; a group of religious orders, some reformed and some new, most notably the Society of Jesus, or Jesuits; and the Council of Trent. The Inquisition and the Roman Index of Prohibited Books also had a part in the work.
· Unrest due to the Great Schism of Western Christianity (1378–1416) excited wars between princes, uprisings among the peasants, and widespread concern over corruption in the church. The first of a series of disruptive and new perspectives came from John Wycliffe at Oxford University, then from Jan Hus at the University of Prague. The Roman Catholic Church officially concluded this debate at the Council of Constance (1414–1417). The conclave condemned Jan Hus, who was executed by burning in spite of a promise of safe-conduct. Wycliffe was posthumously burned as a heretic.
· The Council of Constance confirmed and strengthened the traditional medieval conception of church and empire. It did not address the national tensions, or the theological tensions which had been stirred up during the previous century. The council could not prevent schism and the Hussite Wars in Bohemia.
· Martin Luther was shocked by the corruption of the clergy on a trip to Rome in 1510. Sixtus IV (1471–1484) was the first Pope to impose a license on brothels and a special tax on priests who kept a mistress. He also established the practice of selling indulgences to be applied to the dead, thereby establishing a virtually infinite source of revenue. Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503) was one of the most controversial of the Renaissance Popes. He fathered seven children, including Lucrezia and Cesare Borgia, by at least two mistresses. Fourteen years after his death, the corruption of the papacy that Pope Alexander VI exemplified – particularly the sale of indulgences – prompted Luther to nail a summary of his grievances on the door of a church at Wittenberg in Germany and launch the Protestant Reformation.
· Christian Historian wrote concerning Catholic Counter Reformationo http://vlib.iue.it/carrie/texts/carrie_books/gilbert/19.htm
l· The Catholic Reformation is also referred to frequently as the Counter Reformation. If it was truly a Counter Reformation, then it must have been called forth or at least greatly influenced by the Protestant Reformation. But it is also evident that there were widespread impulses for reform within the church before anyone had ever heard of Luther.
· Many distinguished men saw the needs of the church and tried early to do something about them. Among these men were Gian Matteo Giberti and Gian Pietro Caraffa. About 1517 these men and others founded at Rome the Oratory of Divine Love to restore to its proper dignity the observance of Divine Service. This group was not a religious order, and its members took no vows. They worked in Rome until the sack of the city in 1527 forced them to leave.
· One of the manifestations of the stirrings in the church was the foundation of new religious orders and the reform or refounding of older ones. The Camaldolese were reformed and brought back to a very ascetic way of life under the leadership of the famous Venetian family of the Giustiniani. In 1524 the Theatines were founded by Caraffa and Gaetano da Thiene. The members were priests, and their aim was the reform of the regular clergy. They were not allowed to beg, and only the rich and noble became members.
· Another such order was that of the Clerics Regular of Saint Paul, known popularly as Barnabites, founded by Antony Zaccaria of Cremona with the aim of relieving the sufferings of the people and raising their moral standards. Still another was the Clerics Regular of Somascha, or the Somaschi, who devoted themselves to work in hospitals, orphanages, refuges for prostitutes, and so forth. One of the most famous of the orders associated with this movement is that known popularly as the Capuchins, which arose within and remained part of the Franciscan order. Founded by Matteo da Bascio they received their nickname from their distinctive hoods. The Capuchins met considerable resistance within the Franciscan order, but with the help of Cardinal Caraffa received papal recognition in 1528. Living severely ascetic lives, eating the simplest of foods and wearing the coarsest of garments, they went about doing great works of charity and striving by word and example to turn the thoughts of laymen to God.
· False teachings- Preaches a message of hatred against unsaved people. This pastor believes that God hates "fags" which is not Biblical. For a basic exposure of Phelps person, please visit this website.
· False teachings- Denies the trinity, does not believe that Jesus Christ is God, preaches a gospel of Hatred, and he teaches that Baptism and Speaking in Tongues are required for salvation.
· Also holds to the following doctrines
· Jesus is God the Father. Jesus is the Holy Spirit.The name of God is "Jesus."Denies pre-existence of the Word as the Son. Teaches that the He existed as the Father. Being born again means repentance, baptism, and speaking in tongues. Baptism must be administered by an ordained Oneness minister to be valid. Baptism must be administered with the phrase, "In the name of Jesus" instead of the phrase, "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" (Matt. 28:19). Speaking in tongues is a necessary requirement to demonstrate that a person has been baptized in the Holy Spirit, and is, therefore, saved. It is claimed to be the initial sign of the infilling of the Holy Ghost. Restitution of all things, though the devil and the angels will not be restored. Women may be pastors. (Read 1 Cor 14, 1 Tim 2-3) Only Oneness people will go to heaven.
· Benny Hinn, [former] pastor of Orlando Christian Center in Orlando, Florida [the church was first re-named World Outreach Church, and then Faith World Church in 1999 when Hinn resigned from the pastorate and moved his "crusade and evangelism" ministry to Dallas] is one of the most prolific voices in the so-called "Christian" media today. [Hinn's "ministry" reportedly takes in over $100 million a year, which allows him to maintain a $3.5 million home, and to spend $8,000 on airline fares and stay in $2,000/night hotel rooms.] His book Good Morning, Holy Spirit has remained on the best-seller list since its release in October, 1990, having sold approximately one-quarter million copies within the first few months. In May of 1992, it was number one among paperback books according to Christian Reading, one of the major trade publications for "Christian" bookstores, distributors, and publishers.
· Due to some rather startling statements in the original edition of Good Morning, Holy Spirit, Hinn came under fire from a few organizations that perceived serious doctrinal discrepancies in Hinn's theology.
· The most public criticism of Hinn's teachings came from the Christian Research Institute (CRI) [which has many theological problems of its own], which took Hinn and his publisher, Thomas Nelson Company, to task for what CRI perceived as heretical statements. This resulted in Nelson revising the questionable material in its later releases and Hinn apologizing and promising not to promote in the future the teachings under question. However, Thomas Nelson Company spokesman Bruce Barbour (publisher) and Bill Watkins (senior editor) as well as Hinn, say that the theology expressed in the original edition has not been changed but merely "clarified."
· Yet Hinn does claim to have changed his mind about other teachings not dealt with in Good Morning, Holy Spirit, most notably the "Jesus-died-spiritually" heresy that has characterized the theology of word-faith teachers from E. W. Kenyon through Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, and others.
· In spite of these developments, many Christians are still questioning where Benny Hinn is coming from. And in view of his continued popularity within the Christian marketplace, we thought that an analysis of Hinn's teachings is in order. We also think that some of the criticism leveled against Hinn has been based not on Scriptural truth, but upon orthodoxy -- traditionally accepted understanding of issues not necessarily addressed in clear terms by Scripture. It is our hope [Al Dager of Media Spotlight -- see asterisk note (between the horizontal lines) at the end of this section] to set these differences apart
· Denies the doctrine of the Trinity. (Makes them a cult), Denies justification by faith alone by stating that baptism is also required for salvation. Jesus is God the Father. Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
The name of God is "Jesus." Baptism is necessary for salvation.
Denies pre-existence of the Word as the Son. Teaches that the He existed as the Father. Being born again means repentance, baptism, and speaking in tongues. Baptism must be administered by an ordained Oneness minister to be valid. Baptism must be administered with the phrase, "In the name of Jesus" instead of the phrase, "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" (Matt. 28:19). Speaking in tongues is a necessary requirement to demonstrate that a person has been baptized in the Holy Spirit, and is, therefore, saved. It is claimed to be the initial sign of the infilling of the Holy Ghost. Restitution of all things, though the devil and the angels will not be restored. Women may be pastors. (Read 1 Cor 14, 1 Tim 2-3) Only Oneness people will go to heaven.
· Dr. Dollar does not advocate the teaching that mankind is the supreme God. He's the big “G”, and we're the little “g”. But his quotes certainly prove otherwise. To call an idol God is idolatry but to call oneself, or another human being God is what the Bible calls blasphemy. It matters little if one calls themselves a god, with a little “g” since there is only ONE God. The only other gods that the true God calls gods, are false gods.
· To further confuse what he actually teaches Creflo has this to say about Jesus “If Jesus came as God, then why did God have to anoint him? If Jesus - See God’s already anointed... Jesus came as a man, that’s why it was legal to anoint Him. God doesn’t need anointing. He is anointing. Jesus came as a man and at age thirty, God is now getting ready to demonstrate to us and give us an example of what a man with the anointing can do.....Jesus didn’t come as God, He came as a man, and He did not come perfect.” “And somebody said well Jesus came as God, well how many of you know the Bible says God never sleeps nor slumbers and yet in the book of Mark we see Jesus asleep in the back of the boat. Y'all Please listen to me, please listen to me; this ain’t no heresy. I’m not some false prophet, I’m just readin’ this out to you the Bible, I’m just telling you all these fantasy preachers have been preachin’ all of this stuff for all of these years and we bought the package” (Creflo Dollar Ministries: World Changers, 12/8/2002 Jesus’ growth into sonship)
· Bill Johnson Church/Doctrines - Bethel Church/ Word of Faith o Johnson's Word of Faith Theology in the Simpson University Newspaper
· He teaches a Word of Faith gospel, and as such is a false teacher. Although I cannot say for certain that Johnson is unsaved, what I can say is that the Word of faith movement is false, and Johnson is in error for teaching some of the hellfire doctrines of the movement. Johnson loves Benny Hinn, and Hinn is no question a false teacher.
· Kenneth & Gloria Copeland Church/Doctrines - Word of Faith:o http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/copeland/general.htmo False teachings
· That Adam was God manifest in the flesh. God is the greatest failure in the Universe. God lives on a mother planet The death of Jesus on the Cross did not pay the price for sins. Jesus Christ communicates directly with Copeland. Atonement Atrocities Jesus' "rebirth" in hell.
· Brian McLaren Church/Doctrines- Emerging Church o The Truth War by John MacArthur Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church: Understanding a Movement and Its Implications by DA Carsono False Teachings
· Pluralism, PostModernism. McLaren is a dangerous false teacher that sadly has deceived many ignorant Christians lacking discernment in the modern church. Here are some quotes.
· “I was relaxing in my parents’ swimming pool with my brother…I asked him how the engineering business was going, and he reciprocated: ‘How’s the ministry world going?’ ‘Okay,’ I said, ‘except that a couple of weeks ago I realized that I don’t know why Jesus had to die.’ Then Peter, without skipping a beat, without even a moment’s hesitation, said, ‘Well, neither did Jesus.’” – Brian McLaren “The problem with the critics [conservative Evangelicals] here is that they think they have a superior, timeless gospel that floats above any culture...” – Brian McLaren “We must be continually aware that the ‘old, old story’ may not be the ‘true, true story’” – Brian McLaren “I don’t believe making disciples must equal making adherents to the Christian religion. It may be advisable in many (not all!) circumstances to help people become followers of Jesus and remain within their Buddhist, Hindu or Jewish contexts … rather than resolving the paradox via pronouncements on the eternal destiny of people more convinced by or loyal to other religions than ours, we simply move on … To help Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, and everyone else experience life to the full in the way of Jesus (while learning it better myself), I would gladly become one of them (whoever they are, to whatever degree I can, to embrace them, to join them, to enter into their world without judgment but with saving love as mine has been entered by the Lord.” – Brian McLaren
· Mark Driscoll Church/Doctrines-Calvinismo Grunge Christianity by John MacArthuro False Teachings and negative effects
· While Mark is not a false teacher in the sense that he does not hold to unorthodox Christian doctrine, he is definitely among the disobedient brethren due to his crude, and very much inappropriate language from the pulpit. He needs to be addressed, and I would suggest you refer to the following articles.
· Paul Washer o http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Doctrines/
· He completed his undergraduate studies at Southwestern Theological Seminary. He left the states shortly after graduation as a missionary to Peru and ministered there for 10 years, during which time he founded the HeartCry Missionary Society to support Peruvian Church planters.
On His ministry’s website, Washer wrongly defines Biblical “repentance” as:
· “Repentance is an evangelical grace, wherein the Holy Spirit makes a person aware of the manifold evil of his sin, so that he humbles himself with godly sorrow, detesting sin, and abhorring [i.e., hating] self, with a purpose and endeavor to walk before God so as to please Him in all things.”
· Paul Washer has effectively defined repentance as a lifestyle. Here’s another quote from Mr. Washer…“What is repentance? Days and days of lectures could not tell you all that is in this word. But it is an important word and you are called to do it, and if you have not done it and do not continue doing it is the evidence that you have never known the Lord.”
Washer’s teachings do not coincide with what the Bible teaches. Washer (as do other proponents of Lordship Salvation) deceitfully claim to believe that salvation is without works; while simultaneously claiming that a person CANNOT be saved unless there is A CHANGE in that person’s sinful lifestyle. In effect, they have made qualification by works a prerequisite for salvation. It is damnable heresy which negates the gift of God!
· In sharp contrast to Washer’s definition of “repentance,” the Greek meaning of “repent” (metanoia) in the Bible is simply: “A change of mind.” If a person realizes their GUILT of sin (Romans 3:19), they shall be saved if they simply BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (Acts 16:31). Call this “Easy Believism” if you dare; but it is the simplicity that is in Christ (2nd Corinthians 11:3).
· If Paul Washer is correct in the preceding statement, then no one can go to Heaven unless they continue to "change from a life without God" in their personal daily life. Folks, this is works salvation. Whatever happened to "Ye must be born again," which is a one-time occurrence? Jesus likened the spiritual birth to the physical birth in John chapter three. Becoming a born-again Christian ISN'T a process, it is instantaneous. The very moment you BELIEVE on Jesus Christ as your Savior you are saved eternally. The spiritual birth is as irreversible as the physical birth.
· Paul Washer defines repentance as a forsaking of one's sinful lifestyle, which he states is mandatory if one is to get to Heaven. This is the demonic doctrine of Lordship Salvation. I am not trying to be unkind by exposing Paul Washer, and others, who are perverting the simplicity of the Gospel; rather, I am contending for the Christian faith as the Bible tells all believers to do (Jude 1:3). I do not enjoy exposing anyone. My motive is to get the truth out, to warn the naive, to challenge other Christians to contend for the faith, and most of all to lead people to the simplicity that is in Christ so they can be saved. Salvation is easy and simple... You need HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! (2nd Corinthians 5:21; Romans 10:3,4; Matthew 6:33). The main question is: Why all these preachers and movements had influenced strongly the Jesus Christianity and converted it into a completely different religion that cannot be followed?The answer for this question is found in Bible, Quran and History:
1-Jesus was sent as a messenger only to the Jews; not to all people. He stated that in many Gospels. Jesus had incomplete message during his short time of message and he was escaping all times of such short-timed message. He warned his followers as he knew the possibility of coming many false prophets.
2-The Canonical Gospels are doubted in its origin, its language is vanished, its time of record is centuries after Jesus message, its non-coincidence, its lost documentations, its fair logic, its incompleteness to establish a religion, its imperfectness, etc. They did not form a complete Book of a new religion. They were just stories that described the life of Jesus and mentioned some of his revealing. In a vanishing languages. However; most of them were not written by the true Apostles who accompanied Jesus during his message.
3- Jesus main Book was the Moses Old Testament that included all the heavenly religious laws and instructions. However; Paul’s corruption started by his trend to disobey this book as he claimed it was old and corrupted. Whatever the Old Testament was. But such statement left the Christianity in need to continuous guide from any preacher as Paul, Constantine, Luther, Washer and others. They fabricated a continuously changing religion to adopt innovations in each time.
4. The true followers of Jesus or the Unitarians as the real Apostles and Arius followers were not able to stop the paganism’s attack on Christianity. They lacked the power to confront paganism and its idols.
5. The Christianity had been born so weak to keep its original call for guiding people to worship one God. However; Constantine owned such power after 325 years but he paganized the true Christianity to unify the Romans under his prosperity. Such influence opened the door to the influences of other preachers, reformers, anti-reformers, revivals, etc.
6.The trinity was a key to attract the followers of pagan’s belief to Christianity. However, such illogic dogmas gave the opportunity to reformers to try to keep the logic in such corrupted religion into non-ending illogic approaches.
7.Jesus miracles were seen by those who were in his times. So, the people after Jesus were searching for other miracles that do them believe in him. This opened the door to such false magic and claims of false prophets to offer such evidence.
8.The time of Jesus mission was so limited, one or two years, as his message was limited to the Jews. Such short life was not documented and left many questions that were concerned with his real life.
9. The last scene of the end of Jesus life on the earth was not known to most of Jesus followers. So; no one could know what had really happened during the claimed crucifixion. This opened the door to the story of salvation which repeated the old tales in paganized beliefs. Now we come to answer the Question: Why we do not find in Islam such false Prophets:
1. Islam was born strong as Mohammad succeeded in building kingdom of God before his death. The number of Muslims was more than 300.000 when he died. Twenty years after Mohamed’s death; Islam was covering almost of the world. The true message was settled as revealed to Mohamed without any addition from its start up to now.
2. Quran is a sustained miracle which is still memorized and read in its original language and kept as was revealed to Mohammed. The Arabic language, language of Quran, is still a living language which is still spoken by more than billion Muslims. Quran is a Book that cannot be written by a man as Mohammad or by any group of people. We discover its miracles in every letter and word as much as we know in every time. It is impossible to modify or correct any word in this Quran in any time by any one to impose new traditions. The Quran is documented from the time of revelations and there millions of Muslims who kept it by heart since the start.
3. Oneness of God as a LOGIC CALL of all previously sent prophets and it represents the core of Islam. Nothing had changed such true call since Mohammad’s mission up to now.
4. Since its start, the religion of Islam has been a perfect religion. In His mercy and kindness Allah sent the religion of Islam through the is Last llast Prophet, Muhammad, to teach the way of worshipping God or Allah. Islam defines the best path of peaceful life that leads to God’s Mercy on earth and after death. The religion of Islam teaches the true knowledge of Allah, how to behave with our parents, how to behave with our wives and others, and what things to do in order to be happy in this world and the Hereafter. The religion of Islam teaches what is permitted things that we can do and the forbidden things that we must not do. The religion of Islam is the key to justice and freedom for all the people of the world.
5. The Qur'an is a heavenly message and the program of our lives. Allah in His Mercy sent this book of light and guidance to mankind through His Prophet Muhammad. The Qur'an is a book of truth, justice and freedom. It teaches us the highest, noblest path of life. It teaches us complete discernment of good and bad in ethics and behavior. It teaches us self-sacrifice, for the Qur'an is a message of martyrdom. It tells us: Do not oppress, but don't submit to oppression. Do not be afraid of death with martyrdom, and do not compromise with the oppressors. The Qur'an tells us: rely on the power and might of Allah and do not be afraid of other than Him. The Qur'an tells us: be united and cry out for truth and justice in unison. Obey the religious leadership and carry out the command of fighting against the oppressors and delivering people from the claws of oppressions. In this way; you will live in freedom and honor in this world and have felicity and bliss in the Hereafter.
6. The time of Mohammad’s mission was long, 23 years, and was completely documented as well as the life of his followers. Such life gives a nice model for any one to follow. The found documentation assures the truth of Mohammad as a real prophet and defines completely the start of such religion. So; there is no way for any added prophets to complete or explain any traditional character.
7. In Quran; Mohammad was announced as the last prophet to be sent from God. This gives no way to any man for claiming to be a prophet. Actually; no prophet-hood after Mohammad have succeeded to declare a new religion.